• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thedon1997's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedon1997

Dirt
My in-game name is Thedon1997

i live in the uk and am 21 years old

i have had no previous bans on any other servers apart from my cousins server but he only did it to annoy me and unbanned me straight away

sadly i have no referrals

i heard about herocraft on a website telling me the best minecraft servers that there are and this was one of them

i have voted for this server

i agree with the terms and conditions

i think i should be accepted because i am a excellent builder and a overall all-rounder. i have never been banned or put a in a ingame jail for hacking or cheats and i am a friendly and nice person to have in the game

my special key is {HCT10}

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My in-game name is Thedon1997

i live in the uk and am 21 years old

i have had no previous bans on any other servers apart from my cousins server but he only did it to annoy me and unbanned me straight away

sadly i have no referrals

i heard about herocraft on a website telling me the best minecraft servers that there are and this was one of them

i have voted for this server

i agree with the terms and conditions

i think i should be accepted because i am a excellent builder and a overall all-rounder. i have never been banned or put a in a ingame jail for hacking or cheats and i am a friendly and nice person to have in the game

my special key is {HCT10}

Please repost this information in your other application thread. This just causes more work when you post numerous threads. @Thedon1997

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/thedon1997s-applictaion.18757/

Thanks!

Angy

Status
Not open for further replies.