• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thecreator86's Application form

In-game name:
Thecreator86

Location & Age:
The Netherlands. 19 years old

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None at all. I've been on online Minecraft for about a week now. I don't have any hacks installed on my computer at all. I prefer to play legit

Referral(s):
Trevorsktr
Corosivemoose
redmatthieu2
Drehverschluss

Reason you should be accepted:
I personally see myself as a reasonably good builder. I dislike modern settings so I tend to stay in the Wilderniss to set up small villages for everyone to enjoy. I like finding rare items and selling them to others. Or maybe when I'm in a generous mood, just give it away to make others happy. I read through the rules and I love your rules on Grieffing. On another server, I've set up several small villages in the Wilderniss and they ended up being Griefed and Robbed, which was kinda' a letdown for me. Since it's never nice to see your own work be broken down by another.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I heard of Herocraft from a friend of mine. I checked the site out and decided to join. Well, apply to join actually.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yeah, I did.

Additional Info:
About me? Well... I enjoy writing and drawing when I'm not playing Minecraft. I've written 3 books in the series of "World of Ereana" and make my own illustrations with it. I'm 19 years old and I teach at an Elementary school 4 days in a week as a part of my studies. I'm a pretty peacefull person and preffer to talk about situations and solving them peacefully.

I also accept requests to make drawings for people when I have time!