• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheAnnointedKing's Application

Well I'm a good pick because im a huge fan of the RPG style of gameplay. I am avery helpful person and pvp is by far my favorite thing to do on minecraft. I'm a past moderator for two large pvp communites ( mcpvp.com and minehq.com) and I am currently a mod on the kit server pvpdojo.us. I feel i can bring a helpful and mature attitude to the server.

Outside of minecraft I am an avid LoL player. Whenever im not gaming im either outside hiking, attending classes, or climbing. My love for the outdoors is almost as strong as my love for gaming.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: TheAnnointedKing
  2. Location & Age: US, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: There are some from 2010 that I cannot remember but i can assure you none of them were because of hacks or behavior. My most recent ban was on an rpg server (now closed) because the owner had a short temper and i set it off, therefore he banned me.
  4. Referral(s): none.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCt16
Well I'm a good pick because im a huge fan of the RPG style of gameplay. I am avery helpful person and pvp is by far my favorite thing to do on minecraft. I'm a past moderator for two large pvp communites ( mcpvp.com and minehq.com) and I am currently a mod on the kit server pvpdojo.us. I feel i can bring a helpful and mature attitude to the server.

Outside of minecraft I am an avid LoL player. Whenever im not gaming im either outside hiking, attending classes, or climbing. My love for the outdoors is almost as strong as my love for gaming.
Reviewing.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Nice app! Accepted, Welcome to Herocraft! Thresh + Udyr op hehe, I like looking at people's lolkings.
I sent you a PM containing some useful information for Herocraft.