• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The3vilWalrus Guide Application

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft IGN: The3vilWalrus
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 years old | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2½ year (Febuary 15th, 2013)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I genuinely like to help people around on the server. If it's a question about rules or game-play wise, I always try to answer to the question to the best of my knowledge and experience. I'm trying to guide new players and sometimes give them some useful items so they can enjoy their stay on HeroCraft. I'm trying to make up for the trash talking in the "O" chat by being nice to new recruits. I've been new at some point and I had guidance from a friend. I therefore know how hard it is for newcomers to adapt to all of the system and to be confused with the rules. I want to do better and help even further the new members. I want them to enjoy themselves and hopefully they will stay active and be part of our community.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm currently the co-owner of Cruor and have managed towns before in other servers. That being said I've always had to guide new town's members and to help them settle in. I'm patient, understanding and I know how to control myself and answer aggressive players with calm and respect. I've also had to explain a class and it's objectives in web programming and stuff like animation to future students' parents and they seemed to enjoy my presentation as they would not leave and kept asking questions to which I answered. Therefore, I think I have the ability to work as a Guide and help build a better community.