• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Watcher

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
This story follows the fictional character called The Watcher. His real name is unknown and lost to time but it is rumored that he is a survivor of the Knights of Kainzo and the battle during the final days of Zeal fighting against the Rogue Dragon Clan. I wrote this at work since there was literally nothing else to do, I am sure there are many grammatical mistakes so ill be re reading it when bored at work and cleaning it up better.

Dagith-Narr, the Intruder
  • Dagith, invader of the Multiverse and leader of Daemon forces. A soul with power similar to the Elder Zo, he attempted to infiltrate the Multiverse and claim control for himself. His hasty actions caused the Multiverse to turn on him, however, and he is currently trapped inside the deepest layer of the Nether. A constant threat, his evil influence has in the past affected those in the worlds of souls and is a prime target of the Elders. The risk of clashing wills between him and the Zo has been his only saving grace, for they don't risk a direct assault by themselves. Few who have ever seen this Deamon Lord survived to describe him, only relaying that he is taller than any other with a combination of both human and deamon characteristics. The most dangerous threat the Multiverse faces, this soul could end everything that has been accomplished by the Elders and those that reside in their realm.
From the Herocraft Archaeology thread by @Alator

CHAPTER 1: The coming storm.​

Blocking the daemon's sword with his shield he quickly brought his hammer down on the demon's head killing it in one blow. Raising his holy hammer back up he looked at the field around him, it was strewn with the bodies of zombies, skeletons, demons and other foul creatures of Chaos. “These attacks are becoming more and more frequent and growing in size” He said to himself, looking down at the Daemon he had just slain the Watcher noticed something hanging around its neck, a large round medallion made out of tainted iron with a symbol in the middle of it covered with blood. He pulled the medallion from the daemon’s neck and wiped away the blood blocking the symbol. The Watcher stood in shock and horror at the symbol on it, this medallion carried the mark of Dagith-Narr himself. Long ago Dagith-Narr, the leader of the Daemon forces, attempted to conquer the Multiverse for themselves, in the ensuing battle between the Elders and the Daemon Lord the Multiverse was soaked in blood and destruction and when he was finally defeated Elder Kainzo ordered that Dagith be locked in the lowest pit of the Nether surrounded by the most powerful seals that the Elders could conjure.

As of late there have been whispers among the high ranking members of The Order that the seals imprisoning Dagith-Narr were weakening and that the Elders were unable to reinforce them, these rumors were until recently dismissed as false but with the increasing Chaos raids and now the finding of this medallion he began to think that the rumors might hold some truth. “I must bring this news to the council immediately but first there is one thing left to do here.” Looking up on a nearby hill was a house of a local farming family. Upon entering the house The Watcher was greeted by by an Iron Fist Captain “we are almost ready sir.” Looking past the captain’s shoulder he could see another Iron Fist member covering a bloody body with his white cape. Turning his attention back to the Captain he asked “Were there any survivors?”. Placing his hand on the Watchers shoulder he responded “No sir there wasn't anything we could have done.” “DAMN IT!” He yelled, throwing his fist into the wall “We should have gotten here sooner, if only we weren't delayed in the valley!” The Captain didn't say anything but he knew he was right, on the way here the team got delayed by daemons at the entrance to the valley they would have gotten here in time to save these people, he had fought alongside the watcher before and knew how he took every loss of innocent on a battlefield as his fault and responsibility.

Taking a moment to calm himself the Watcher turned to the Iron Fists “Saddle up and prepare to ride hard back to the Monastery we have urgent news to report.” After the others cleared the house he took a large orb from his satchel and placed it on the middle of the floor, the Orb of Cleansing baths the surrounding area in flames purging the land making it uninhabitable for some time but the Holy Flames were necessary to cleanse the land of the dead Chaos filth and ensure that life could regrow properly in that area. dropping to one knee he said a prayer to the Elders for the souls of the innocents who died today then departed the house to join the rest of his group. After riding a few miles along the road the Watcher looked back and could see the smoke rising heavily from the battlefield, “the daemons will pay heavily for the blood they spilled today Captain I will make sure of that.”

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
There gon be a second chapter to this? I release 1 chapter every week of my lore. And no I don't work over the weekdays, I work over the weekend, which even if you have a job you can still do.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
There gon be a second chapter to this? I release 1 chapter every week of my lore. And no I don't work over the weekdays, I work over the weekend, which even if you have a job you can still do.
Yeah i hope to get chapter 2 done by Friday.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah i hope to get chapter 2 done by Friday.

Great!

There hasn't been any serious lore around here since Alator/Strongholdx's extremely determined days of writing.

Looking forward to your works, and maybe giving you some suggestions along the way.

Maybe you could do the same for me some time down the road as well!

Peace.

(Can you enlighten us on what time and place that these attacks are happening on/at?