• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Origins of Herocraft (Forum RP?)

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
(This Story is not in cannological order of the Herocraft Universe. This is only to get me started, and to see if people like what I write. If this is the case, then I will continue to write more.

A long time ago, before the ages of man, the Earth was a barren and desolate place. Nothing could live there, let alone thrive. But there was indeed hope for this ruined place. In the space surrounding the Earth, a enormous spacecraft hung in orbit. In this spaceship, the last of an ancient and prosperous species lived, and looked for a place to begin a new life, and recreate his lost race. This creatures name, was Kainzo. And so, Kainzo found the bare Earth, and set about recreating it. He began to cultivate, planting grass to make the Earth produce nutrients. He grew the trees, created the towering mountains, and raised the animals. of the world. Kainzo was essentially recreating his old world, and replaced everything that was once there. This included all of the evils of the world, the unholy undead, the monstrous giant spiders, and the devious, pure evil being known only as the creeper. And finally, after many long years, Kainzo stood atop his grand spaceship, and realized, that his race was indeed forever lost. And Kainzo was consumed with an all powerful rage. He locked himself in a room deep in his ship, and fell to the ground, and thought. Long and hard did he think, for many centuries, and he realized what he must do. He stepped out into the bright sunlight, and began to create Humanity. These squabbling bipedal beings would become the inhabitants of this world, and would rule it forever more. Kainzo helped and guided the humans, giving them advanced technololgy, but only a little at a time, for he feared they would misuse it. Eventually, Kainzo created an enormous castle. Majestic buildings he built inside of it, and he allowed the humans to inhabit them. He called this portion of the world, Herocraft. He encouraged the humans to go out into the surrounding lands of Herocraft, and build their own towns and structures, which they did. This writing has detailed the origins of Herocraft, and it hopes to also record what happens in the bright, distant future.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I think the D101 guys would like this story @Neotetro . It's certainly interesting, but definitely goes against what has been developed as Herocraft lore. feel free to write, though! It'll be neat to see an alternate reality for the HC universe, haha.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
@Gunmoney321

Interested in Lore eh? If you'd like to write along side us Loremasters and get a fancy Seal of Approval, get with me in a conversation (Alator too) and we'll see what we can do. otherwise keep writing this, you won't get said seal but I'm sure it will be appreciated nonetheless

Good luck and happy writing :)

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Sweet! I love fancy things, and this is like a dream come true. I guess you could say I'm like a budding novelist, and I'd love to write more for things like this. And you're right, a type of 'alternate reality' would be really interesting to see!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Sweet! I love fancy things, and this is like a dream come true. I guess you could say I'm like a budding novelist, and I'd love to write more for things like this. And you're right, a type of 'alternate reality' would be really interesting to see!
Cool beans, get with us in a conversation or hit me up in TS this weekend and we can talk. @Alator We may need to dicsuss the alternate reality/timeline/universe idea further

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Note:
Please us paragraphs.

Sorry Kainzo, first time doing this thing, will use paragraphs next time. Stronghold, I'll be on Herocraft around 3:00 PM. I'll be on Herocraft Forums same time, convo on the forums or on the actual server?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry Kainzo, first time doing this thing, will use paragraphs next time. Stronghold, I'll be on Herocraft around 3:00 PM. I'll be on Herocraft Forums same time, convo on the forums or on the actual server?
Click on my signature for my writting style - use it as a model if you'd like to.
I'm rarely on during the weekdays but on after 3PM CST on Firday and then Saturday and Sunday. Start a conversation here on the forums ;)

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Alright thanks dude. Just a quick question, what are my restrictions if I'm going to be writing lore? And as an afterthought, I have a plan for some writing, if you are interested in it, pm on the server or in forums, or while I'm in the conversation.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Alright thanks dude. Just a quick question, what are my restrictions if I'm going to be writing lore? And as an afterthought, I have a plan for some writing, if you are interested in it, pm on the server or in forums, or while I'm in the conversation.
Well, Alator and I have not discussed the alternate reality theory yet so I'm not sure what your restrictions will be. Yet.

Also, Alator, should we just throw him in the Lore Project conversation or start a new one? That old one has got to be like 27 pages long

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Well, Alator and I have not discussed the alternate reality theory yet so I'm not sure what your restrictions will be. Yet.

Also, Alator, should we just throw him in the Lore Project conversation or start a new one? That old one has got to be like 27 pages long

Hahahaha, that last part sounds like you think of me as a piece of trash or something :D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Maybe make a new convo. I think for this it would be more of a 'what if' scenario than an actual canonical alternate reality. Introduces too many weird loopholes if we try to mesh the two universes together.