• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion The Miner

Sinpoder

Wood
Hey guys, I have noticed something about the Miner class, from the wiki. It says on the wiki that the miner only gets .15 x level percent of a chance to get a double drop. That means at the max level off 55, you only have a 8.25% chance of getting a double drop, which I believe makes the class less wanted then the other classes due to how little of an advantage you get over the other people who are mining normally.

While I do not believe it should be insanely high, like 50% for a double drop, but i do think it should at least be somewhere between 15 to 20% at max level, because that would at least give the chance for the people who choose to be a miner to be a better miner then the other guy. Though this is my thoughts about it, and it is also shared with others who are not miners, such as Huntedpie.

Thank you very much for your time,
Sinpoder

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
I sorta agree with you, not fully though. My limit would be to increase it to 15%.
Another thing is that the population of miners is at an all time high and will continue to rise, once other players realise how neccesary TNT is on the server. This means more people will be using the double drop, so increasing the chance could damage the economy severly.
This is one of those things where it's good one way, but sort of equally bad another way, making it really diffiicult to make my mind up. :/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
50% is absurdly high and won't ever happen.

You can decimate and entire area within minutes using enchanted picks and other mining tools.

The economy already has almost unlimited items in it, making that number go up isnt what we want.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
50% is absurdly high and won't ever happen.

You can decimate and entire area within minutes using enchanted picks and other mining tools.

The economy already has almost unlimited items in it, making that number go up isnt what we want.
Btw Kainzo, if you get an efficiency 3 diamond pick, excavate dosn't speed it up anymore, and at eff 4/5 it kinda even slows you down. Also, could we pweeease get the secret random drop chance to be buffed? :3