• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Capital of Blasphemy

Pigpoop

Air
In Game name: Pigpoop
What guild you would probably want to join:Merchant Guild
If you are a citizen of another town already:Nope

And a brief paragraph about yourself and why this sounds like the place you want to be.

i like to play rp servers and minecraft.I want to join Blasphemy because this empire is very powerful.Also i want to be evil and fight against the forces of light. I want to be a merchant because i wanna work in the bank and i want to see this farm in action.

Kaliven

Gold
Pigpoop said:
In Game name: Pigpoop
What guild you would probably want to join:Merchant Guild
If you are a citizen of another town already:Nope

And a brief paragraph about yourself and why this sounds like the place you want to be.

i like to play rp servers and minecraft.I want to join Blasphemy because this empire is very powerful.Also i want to be evil and fight against the forces of light. I want to be a merchant because i wanna work in the bank and i want to see this farm in action.

Added, your added to the town list so you can use our farms, banker and merchant privileges go through spongiform.

ALSO guys, we've had such growth you might not all have bank boxes yet, if you want one, let me know in game or ask spongi/bargraphics/your baron/ and we'll make it happen.

Kaliven

Gold
53/53 Check

3 towns within 200ish blocks of eachother? Check

15,000c ? Check

Ready for second kingdom?

In Game name: vincent667
What guild you would probably want to join: Merchant Guild
If you are a citizen of another town already: Nope

I see a lot of potential here , and would like to apply for a citizenship. I think there's a lot of room to expand, and i'd like to help.

Kaliven

Gold
vincent667 I will add you to the zone, do you care which city itself you live in? we have like 7, some are niceer looking, some are more industrial and business like.