• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion The archive!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
My suggestion is about archiving what the community makes of videos, lore, art and other stuff worth keeping.
I'm not sure if this should be in the forums or on the wiki, or maybe a seperate wiki?
I think this would be amazing considering how I think it is fun to watch how herocraft was like in the sanctum days before I came in.
This server is always changing, and new people come here. If this was in, new people can watch how herocraft was like before they joined, in a much easier way than we can.

If needed/wanted I would love to organize something or help someone on this project, however it could be made easy if people put their own lore, videos, drawings and pictures in there..
thoughts?

EDIT:
tagging some people who have made some lore and such..
victim130, strongholdx, Theazian, Dazureus, Alator (probably too buissy administrating), WoleverEntun (likes titles and RP?).

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Seriously what is with people and the Lore team recently.

Like I've told others the Lore Team, as a TEAM, is highly disfunctional and needs a rework. I dont even know where to start with the Lore, and have already voiced concerns to Alator

It would be nice to have an Archive, a collective area of stories and videos. The wiki used to have one... Let me see if I can find it.

Found it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If you want to help expand this section, you have my complete support:http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/History

Feel free to talk to me and I can modify the template accordingly if you are not sure how. Also, just want to throw out there that not a single assignment I have given the lore team has been completed *cough*. Anyway, we badly need something for the current map, so if you wanted to start an archive like this it would be a great way to document things alongside the 'lore' written by the team. An actual journal of the server/etc.