• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Application of Ubagluba (Pronounce as you see fit.)

Ubagluba

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Ubagluba
  2. Location & Age: Nebraska, USA (19)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I strive to follow the rules in all games.
  4. Referral(s): TwoWattWaffle
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy a strong focus on roleplay, while keeping up with my construction. I have read the rules and am reading through the wiki still. I enjoy helping others with projects or accomplishing tasks that bring about a better living for my allies.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: TwoWattWaffle pointed me here and told me about the amazing system you have built.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have been looking at all the features Herocraft offers and my mind has been abuzz with ideas for different characters and things to do. I would love to get into the game and start building and crafting all sorts of things, maybe take up a caster class and sling some spells in PvP and PvE with friends. Or fund an archeological expedition to the lower reaches of the Nether. It all sounds so fun in Herocraft.