• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ThatFergusonKid's Application

IGN: ThatFergusonKid

Location and Age: USA, 14 (But I'm a lot more mature than most in the way I speak).

Previous Bans: None at all.

Referral(s): None

Reason why I want to be accepted: I've been looking for a good RP server for a long time, and I saw that you have a Ranger Corps. guild. Myself, being a fan on the book series, would join the Corps. as soon as possible. I like RPing and I'm nice to everybody I meet. I don't leet speak at all, the most you'll probably see from me is "lol". I also like helping people repair any damage that tmight have occurred to their home, and like taking little adventures with people.

Did I vote for Herocraft?: Yes, but I did not include my username because it was too late by the time I voted.

Additional Info: I am currently a Moderator on one of the servers I play on, and I detest griefing. I do everything I can to prevent it, and repair any damage made.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Fergie