• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

texanfury's Application

texanfury

Dirt
  1. In-game name: texanfury
  2. Location & Age: 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): NeoGuy21, NeoKyle21 (Admins of Creation Nation)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very respectful and helpful person. I even have experience being a MOD on another large server (Creation Nation)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bukkit.org
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not Yet, I've voted in the past 24 hours.
  8. Additional Info: Like I said, I'm a MOD on another large server called Creation Nation, so I have experience working to ensure the enjoyment of other players. While I DO NOT plan to leave Creation Nation, Herocraft seems like a nice change of pace. Creation Nation is more focused on building and gaining resources, while Herocraft seems more RPG based. I think it would be fun to experience both styles of play. The creative side of Minecraft over on CNation, then change over to Herocraft for a more RPG feel. I love RPG games and that is what led me to give Herocraft a try.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

texanfury

Dirt
  1. In-game name: texanfury
  2. Location & Age: 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): NeoGuy21, NeoKyle21 (Admins of Creation Nation)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very respectful and helpful person. I even have experience being a MOD on another large server (Creation Nation). On CNation I also run a town of 110+. I have been playing Minecraft since very early alpha so I know the game. I also understand how Bukkit works and have experience running servers. On CNation I test plugins for the server to evaluate and rate them. I'm familiar with the Heroes Plugin, I have spent many hours tinkering with it on my private server. I honestly believe that by accepting my application, I will bring many good attributes to the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Bukkit.org
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not Yet, I've voted in the past 24 hours.
  8. Additional Info: Like I said, I'm a MOD on another large server called Creation Nation, so I have experience working to ensure the enjoyment of other players. While I DO NOT plan to leave Creation Nation, Herocraft seems like a nice change of pace. Creation Nation is more focused on building and gaining resources, while Herocraft seems more RPG based. I think it would be fun to experience both styles of play. The creative side of Minecraft over on CNation, then change over to Herocraft for a more RPG feel. I love RPG games and that is what led me to give Herocraft a try.
Below are some of my favorite builds I have done.
Showcase_5.png

Showcase_4.png

Showcase_3.png

Showcase_2.png

Showcase_1.png

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Haha usually not very long, sometimes applications fall behind, because we usually look for ones that haven't been looked at at all. Sorry for the wait and Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your PM!