• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ter121's Application form

Ter121

Dirt
Minecraft IGN: Ter121
Location & Age: London age: 13
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes for swearing at a hacker :/ and for playing the game.
Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: YouTube
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet by the time you see this i would have done
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep
Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted because i am mature now and i want a dedicated server to play on that cares for its users.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT5
Additional Info: Well im a good fighter,builder and i like the system on this server the mana and health is amazing. thanks for your time and i hope i get accepted

TimTim209

Iron
Minecraft IGN: Ter121
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes for swearing at a hacker :/ and for playing the game.
Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: YouTube
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet by the time you see this i would have done
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep
Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted because i am mature now and i want a dedicated server to play on that cares for its users.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT5
Additional Info: Well im a good fighter,builder and i like the system on this server the mana and health is amazing. thanks for your time and i hope i get accepted

~~~REVIEWING~~~

It appears your {Special Key} is incorrect, could you please correct this, as I cannot review your application before this is done correctly.

The first ban was when i was 12 and im more mature now

What do you mean your first ban? Tell me about ALL of your bans.
Your profile age and application ages do not match. What is your real age and date of birth?