• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TemperedSquash's Application

TemperedSquash

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: TemperedSquash
  2. Location & Age: Georgia, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One or two from some servers I played on back in early beta.
  4. Referral(s): organicmum, shizzdogg
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am somewhat good at designing buildings, and I really enjoy this type of RPG server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft since early alpha stage and love playing on servers. I used to host my own bukkit server for my friends, but cancelled it eventually because of the server costs.
Here are some of my past creations.
2011-11-02_20.13.09.pngMade by On3moreki11 and I.
2011-11-02_20.35.04.pngMade by Expandedfern and I.

TemperedSquash

Glowing Redstone
What was the ban for? Please post any links you may have
All of the servers I was banned from have long since been offline. The bans I received were for things such as griefing the spawn on a pvp server, when there were no rules against it.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
If that is the case, you shouldn't have been banned. There must be another reason you haven't told us. And you say "All the servers...". How many exactly?

TemperedSquash

Glowing Redstone
As far as I know I have only received 2-3 bans, but I can't say which. The bans I have all came back from when multiplayer was first released, and I was still figuring out how it worked.