• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tehmage's Application

Should I be accepted to the server?

• Total voters

Tehmage

Gold
  1. In-game name: My IGN is Tehmage.
  2. Location & Age: I live in Mississippi and I'm 15.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've never been banned from any Minecraft server.
  4. Referral(s): No referrals.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love your Heroes plugin! I love it so much I actually want to play on the server!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: When I was using Bukkit for plugins and stuffs, I ran into the plugin, looked at the wiki, loved the classes and I wanted to join this server!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeppers!
  8. Additional Info: Well I used to host my own server for me and my cousin when I stumbled upon the plugin. I loved it after reading the entire pose [This was back before the second thread for the plugin was started]. I downloaded it with all the skills and tested it out. I noticed there was only the beginner class and a warrior, so I tried to make my own classes, and FAILED multiple times [I think I tried 14 times and failed each time. Not so good at that ^~^'']. After a couple of years of trail and error, evaluating if Minecraft was going to get better, and looking into various plugins that added more RPGish feels to Minecraft, I decided to purchase Minecraft and make a whitelist application to this server. I have been following this server and all the changes throughout the time. I finally feel like I can make an application after all this time! I like playing Pokemon, LoZ, Minecraft, TF2, Terraria, Mabinogi, CoD, Kingdom Hearts, and many other games. I am learning how to use Java thanks to the help of Xeology. He made a plugin called VisCraft and I'm helping him test it it out [He made me kill him with unstable Vis and it wasn't pretty Q~Q].

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey TehMage, I'd like to ask you to fill out more additional information so we can get to know you better. Also, while Heroes is a cornerstone of the Herocraft server, we have a lot more to offer! What makes you appeal to multiple gameplay styles?

Tehmage