• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

teaspoonies Whitelist Request

In-game name: teaspoonies

Location & Age: California, 26

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None :)

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I have read your rules, and am absolutely willing to follow them. It is nice to see a whitelisted server with rules set out such at yours. I read a bit of the wiki as well, and am very interested in being able to try out the play style you guys have going. I am not the best PvPer, nor am I that great at building. But, I am friendly and if anyone wants or needs help i'd be more than happy to lend a hand.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I believe I noticed it through the server list that is offered with the Spoutcraft client. I've been looking up a new server to play for days, so they've all kind of blended together to be honest.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Honestly, no. Not yet. If i'm able to try the server, and still am as excited to actually play it as I am reading about it, then I will definitely vote.

I do agree to the terms of service, and to the online service rules.

Special Key: {HCT11}

Additional Info: When i'm not playing minecraft, i'm working or spending time with my girlfriend. Relaxed, yes. Friendly, yes. Helpful, yes. I don't like playing an online game without actually interacting with the other players. It just seems a bit pointless. I used to play WoW quite a bit, and from the plugin you guys created your server seems like it might have a similar feel to it that i'm kind of excited about. I would love to have an opportunity to try it out.