• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TeamPvP's Proctor Application

TeamPvP

Stone
  1. Minecraft IGN: TeamPvP
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, UTC/GMT +12 hours
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Whitelisted since December 03 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: My goal in becoming a proctor, is to be able to help out the admins and other higher ranks of the server, whilst allowing players to become a part of this great server and being able to play the server and experience everything it has to offer. I follow strict guidelines well, as being a chef in a restaurant I know how fine a guideline can be, right down to the last grain and I work towards a high quality result in everything I do, and would be happy to follow said guidelines to their full extent. I would also love to be able to have a say into who can and cannot join this community, as I've seen too many new players that I'd love to see become a part of this community actively, and have to wait it out before they get a chance to become a part of it, and their liability of leaving isn't something I want to happen.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Age doesnt matter unless you're cheese.

TeamPvP

Stone
Thanks Kainzo, I think I did that on accident as a result of my e-mail[DOUBLEPOST=1356570381,1355211995][/DOUBLEPOST]Bumping due to no replies for 14+ days.. :(