• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tanglestar's Application

Tanglestar

Gold
Minecraft In-game name: Tanglestar
Location & Age: San Diego, California Age: 15
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from any server that I know of, because I try to follow the rules on every server I go on.
Referral(s): Marktk
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I learned it from my referer.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the EULA and ToS.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules of Herocraft, and I will follow them, I enjoy RPGs a lot and thought Herocraft sounded like a good server to be a part of, and plan on teaming up with my friend Marktk, to start a camp somewhere in the wilderness to adventure, and perhaps we can join a town together one day.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT10
Additional Info: I have a multitude of games, as of now for online games, I play Star Wars: The Old Republic, Planetside 2, and EVE Online. Offline, discounting Minecraft, I play Garry’s Mod on steam, always loved the creative aspect of it and enjoy the sandbox feeling it has. Warcraft III (Occasionally) for the fun and quick custom multiplayer games via Battlenet, and Skyrim, as I love to get immersed in RPGs and Skyrim does a really good job of it because of the freedom in play the game has and with modding support, there is even more to improve an already great game. I am pretty relaxed in games and in real life, as I play for recreation only – to have fun. As far as being helpful goes, I try to help when I can within my amount of knowledge for whatever is being asked of me, I don’t try to say thing I don’t know if I truly don’t. I enjoy talking to new people whether it be online or offline, but at times I can be shy when it’s someone I don’t know at all, but after some time I usually warm up pretty fast.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Tanglestar
Location & Age: San Diego, California Age: 15
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from any server that I know of, because I try to follow the rules on every server I go on.
Referral(s): Marktk
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I learned it from my referer.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the EULA and ToS.
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules of Herocraft, and I will follow them, I enjoy RPGs a lot and thought Herocraft sounded like a good server to be a part of, and plan on teaming up with my friend Marktk, to start a camp somewhere in the wilderness to adventure, and perhaps we can join a town together one day.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT10
Additional Info: I have a multitude of games, as of now for online games, I play Star Wars: The Old Republic, Planetside 2, and EVE Online. Offline, discounting Minecraft, I play Garry’s Mod on steam, always loved the creative aspect of it and enjoy the sandbox feeling it has. Warcraft III (Occasionally) for the fun and quick custom multiplayer games via Battlenet, and Skyrim, as I love to get immersed in RPGs and Skyrim does a really good job of it because of the freedom in play the game has and with modding support, there is even more to improve an already great game. I am pretty relaxed in games and in real life, as I play for recreation only – to have fun. As far as being helpful goes, I try to help when I can within my amount of knowledge for whatever is being asked of me, I don’t try to say thing I don’t know if I truly don’t. I enjoy talking to new people whether it be online or offline, but at times I can be shy when it’s someone I don’t know at all, but after some time I usually warm up pretty fast.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358172059,1358171777][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted