• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TacoIcingMan Herocraft Application

Tortin

Dirt
I believe that I should be accepted as I can contribute to the community greatly. I hope to start my own town, and build a faction many can join and have fun in. I am honest, I admit I was previously banned from a Minecraft server for a mistake I shall never make again. I read your rules, and looked at your wiki. Two years ago I started to learn some basic coding, in the form of HTML. Two years later, at 15, I have advanced knowledge in Python, HTML, Javascript, Ruby and Perl. At one point I would love to work in designing plugins for the server.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
I believe that I should be accepted as I can contribute to the community greatly. I hope to start my own town, and build a faction many can join and have fun in. I am honest, I admit I was previously banned from a Minecraft server for a mistake I shall never make again. I read your rules, and looked at your wiki. Two years ago I started to learn some basic coding, in the form of HTML. Two years later, at 15, I have advanced knowledge in Python, HTML, Javascript, Ruby and Perl. At one point I would love to work in designing plugins for the server.
~~~Reviewing~~~

Tortin

Dirt
I am not going to lie to you, I was extremely fond of the server and vying for the mod position. I was only 14, and naive to think I could get away with it.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
I am not going to lie to you, I was extremely fond of the server and vying for the mod position. I was only 14, and naive to think I could get away with it.
It's not good to lie people can find out :). Accepted you will be added.

@Angyles Name change please :)