• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion T2 profession?

GoofyyGhoul

Legacy Supporter 4
of there are to be t2 professions, how will they work? Similarly to the class t2? I feel like for maybe miner, just as an example, it could maybe have higher drop chance of certain ores or certain soul shards from a more rare ore mined out?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
of there are to be t2 professions, how will they work? Similarly to the class t2? I feel like for maybe miner, just as an example, it could maybe have higher drop chance of certain ores or certain soul shards from a more rare ore mined out?
Plz no. I don't want to master T2 farmer...... I only mastered cause boosts.....

While I think they would be interesting, what would the point be? T2 Combats give more attributes, and unless T2 Profs are really really worked on they wouldn't be worth it. Those skills would have to be really useful.

Vynderunel

Obsidian
How about the tier 2 classes could become a combination of the tier 1 as in saying if you mastered runesmith and Farmer you could use select skills from both professions, or an entirely new thing altogether.
Thoughts?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
How about the tier 2 classes could become a combination of the tier 1 as in saying if you mastered runesmith and Farmer you could use select skills from both professions, or an entirely new thing altogether.
Thoughts?
No. While a cool concept, this would simply allow one person to dominated multiple markets (Also, how would XP work?)