• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suspicious_Tree

1. in-game name: Suspicious_Tree
  2. Location & Age: Ireland, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s):nope
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i love rpg and survival, so this looks perfect :).i am planning to play with a friend
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the thread on minecraftforum.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yep.
  8. Additional Info: i am planning to start a town and eventually a huge city :)

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

1. In-game name: Suspicious_tree
  2. Location & Age: Northern Ireland (GMT+0:00)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No, i have previously been a mod, but i got tired of the server and resigned.
  4. Referral(s):No
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i am a good builder (and i will post creations of my previous builds if i find them) and as i did on my previous server, i will try to help newcomers to the server to start up. Also, I am going to play with a friend. We quit the last server due to lack of good mods, and a bad set of rules (spawn killing was allowed.)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i saw it on minecraftstatus.com. i tried other RPG servers before, but after reading your wiki i decided that this looked the best. Also, most other RPservers are just like: "Cut down 400 blocks of wood to level up woodcutting." and that isn't fun.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes, and i will continue voting for it, when possible.
  8. Additional Info: i am planning to play with a friend so we can make a city together. I have been looking for a good RP server to a while now. Simply by reading the wiki, I saw that your Herocraft mod would be perfect, and since it is exclusive to your server, I am certain I wont get the same experience anywhere else. Thanks for your time. :)

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Ok, application updated.

Thanks for reading, btw.