• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sure, why not.

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to HC

Thanks!

I still haven't even logged in. >.> Trying to get some of the mods first and it's such a headache. I read the...like...7 posts I could find regarding mods, and I saw the HeroMod thing, but I don't like bundles so I'm trying to...well, just trying to figure out how to install them, first. Haha.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thanks!

I still haven't even logged in. >.> Trying to get some of the mods first and it's such a headache. I read the...like...7 posts I could find regarding mods, and I saw the HeroMod thing, but I don't like bundles so I'm trying to...well, just trying to figure out how to install them, first. Haha.
Dude, hc.to/launcher

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Welcome, Knirps.

And while the mods certainly enhance the experience, you can play without them - or at least have a look around. :)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Herocraft @Knirps ! If you need any help while playing, feel free to look me up in-game or message me on here.

-Barbas0l

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to Herocraft, Knirps. If you insist on wanting mods but not a modpack, refer to this thread: http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...-and-optifine-without-technic-launcher.56953/

Oh, thanks! The first paragraph speaks to me personally, and I love that he emphasizes exact steps! I'm sitting here with a bunch of tabs open, not really sure where to start. The last game I played on the PC (cause she hates me) was Skyrim, and it was so easy to find step-by-step compatibility advice for all the top mods, not to mention the Nexus just has such a great mod launcher. ...but this Minecraft scene is new to me and the info I'm finding is kinda hodgepodge...

Kainzo, I'm not sure why you 'dude'd me. I saw the launcher, commented on the launcher (bundle), and didn't want to download the launcher. It's a great option for many people, I'm sure...however, I ran into several problems while even trying to go that route, as the Herocraft mod isn't 'featured' (does not appear on search) on the launcher, so I had to figure out how to do that, too. lol

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes! I'ma play around with that thread and hopefully be punching sheep by tonight. ^^

Oh, also, random backstory bit...I played Skyrim for approx. an hour before I decided I wanted mods, and then spent the next 7 days going through the entirety of the Nexus and setting up my perfect world. So...I really like mods, and I enjoy reading about them almost as much as I enjoy playing the games I'm downloading them for. So, I wasn't complaining when I said I was figuring it out, I just meant I was ...literally...figuring out...how to install mods in Minecraft. Haha. At least with a server, I'm limited with the restrictions, so it should take less than 7 days.