• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Supporter only map

Ultanian

Portal
I know I'm not one a supporter yet, but it would be cool if donators got access to another world, maybe like ruins or something similar. Resources wouldn't carry, so donators wouldn't get too much of a boost.
EDIT: Forgot to mention this world would be supporter only.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
What is the point of this? Ruins, Haven, and Shrine, I think the addition of another world would be kind of redundant.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
three maps is more than enough, one for greylisted people is good. and haven is a must have, add shrine for the non-pvper nerds, and bam! we have more than enough maps.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I know I'm not one a supporter yet, but it would be cool if donators got access to another world, maybe like ruins or something similar. Resources wouldn't carry, so donators wouldn't get too much of a boost.
EDIT: Forgot to mention this world would be supporter only.
Perhaps in a future release and after we stream line some things. Right now, we will hold off on this.
We haven't enough people to fill the three maps we do have.
Indeed - with the release of adventure, arena and perhaps minigames - this will change.

Thanks for the concern and I am actively looking at ways of "getting Herocraft" out there.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I think a supporter only map would require a larger playerbase.