• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Support

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Just making this thread so we can sum up and agree on the changes for the healer classes. Seems like we've lost momentum with balancing and I hope we can try and get back with it, especially with the patch coming up.

Disciple suggested changes
  • Fist of Jin
    • Reduced the 'internal cooldown' to 0.5s (from 1s)
    • To compensate this change we reduced the healing to 3 for yourself, and 6 for your party
  • Meditate
    • Increase cooldown to 90s (from 60s)
  • Seikuken
    • Increase cooldown to 30s (from 23s)
  • Chakra
    • Increase cooldown to 15s (from 11s)
  • Forcepush
    • Remove intterupt

Cleric suggested changes:
  • FullHeal
    • Cooldown: 20s -> 45s
  • Revive
    • Cooldown: 4 minutes
MAYBE
  • Armor Weight: 50 -> 45

Druid suggested changes:
-add a 1 second warmup to entangle
-increase reincarnate cooldown to 4 minutes

Bloodmage suggested changes:
???

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
Can we move on to warriors or rouges we've been on this path for weeks, since I've been getting ignored when saying replace bolt and dont touch the bloodmage class, I guess im good we these changes

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Can we move on to warriors or rouges we've been on this path for weeks, since I've been getting ignored when saying replace bolt and dont touch the bloodmage class, I guess im good we these changes
If you looked at the schedule for balancing, we are spacing out the patches per class branch.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Would like to see a few changes with disciple as I think it got hit pretty hard. I spoke with wonderboy to try resolve some things.

• Renewal
    • With 20 wisdom it heals around 130 health, with a 3 second warm up and now a longer CD on chakra this skill needs a slight buff.
    • When healing someone else it does 200 health. So make it the same health regain on yourself and others.
  • Quivering palm
    • This skills really needs to be fixed as the skill is pretty much pointless at the moment. Either fix it or give it something new.
@Balance Team

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Would like to see a few changes with disciple as I think it got hit pretty hard. I spoke with wonderboy to try resolve some things.

• Renewal
    • With 20 wisdom it heals around 130 health, with a 3 second warm up and now a longer CD on chakra this skill needs a slight buff.
    • When healing someone else it does 200 health. So make it the same health regain on yourself and others.
  • Quivering palm
    • This skills really needs to be fixed as the skill is pretty much pointless at the moment. Either fix it or give it something new.
[USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP]
@Balance Team any thoughts? @Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We've had 2 different coders look into QuiveringPalm - not sure at all why its not functioning, @mung3r wannat ake a look? the damage increase on the skill isnt working.