• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Superhobo's application

Superhobo

Dirt
1.KillerofNoobs
2.13 years, Canada
3.None that I know, tried to check McBans but it was blocked.
4.None
5.I am a good PvPer, I can build some very incredible things (even with smp Materials), I'm very helpful and am looking for a good time just like I had with my last server. I haven't chosen my class yet because there is so many to choose from. I am a very nice person and plan on starting a town with my friends. I really want to join this website because it seems like a diverse, mature and has the heroes plug-in and these things really highten the minecraft experiance for me. I'm a gamer.
6. I was searching the web for a smp server with the heroes plug-in and found an ad for this server
7. As soon as I read rules I voted
8. I am a top student in my school and enjoy reading, I will be playing on this server when I'm not playing Star Wars: The Old Rebublic.

Superhobo

Dirt
Also I'd like to add that I'm very friendly and will not use profanity in chat and I will invite one other friend ( I got Mathew Nowak too apply) onto the server.

Superhobo

Dirt
Lol I think I'm the only person who has to wait 24 hours to even get a review, if I did something wrong could someone please tell me.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

Superhobo

Dirt
Hope this will get me into server sorry about any problems. I know this is probably really boring for you.

Superhobo

Dirt
No, but left my computer runing and he deleted it as a prank. Minor Inconvenience. Promise it won't happen again.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Your application looks good, although I don't think I can say the same for your friend.
Congratulations and welcome to Herocraft, but unfortunately I cannot whitelist you as Minecraft.net is down in protest against SOPA. This is truly unfortunate.
Rest Assured, I will see to it that you get whitelisted ASAP, and meanwhile please check your PM's for server details.

Superhobo

Dirt
Thank you very much but on the contrary my friend Mat is a good guy and it's sad this is happening to him and even if you just gave him a chance you would see, he feels no anger towards you for not letting him in as there is much evidence against him and if you don't want to touch on that subject again that's okay. I'll play on this server but find another for Mat and I to play on. Thank you very much for reading our objections and considering them, also thank you for your time to read our applications.:cool: