• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sun Wu's Application

SunWu

Dirt
  • In-game name: SunWu
  • Location & Age: Canada, Ontario & 16
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): MyAxe, Reocoutsu
  • Reason you should be accepted: I am easy to get along with, fair, and will follow the rules to my fullest extent. I try to get as many comrades with me as possible so I will be very involved in the community (helping out, etc.). My building takes long but the longer it takes the better it is. I naturally am good at planning things out so I can be helpful in PvP. I will bring something new to the server through strategy, architect, and humor.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends told me about and they want me to join.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

• Additional Info: I believe there is no true peace so peace can only be accomplished by power and to get power we must have wars.
    Time Zone: EST (-500)
I would like to get accepted to play my friends and make new ones. More in-depth reasons are that I am looking for a server with player development (ex. classes), a good & active community, and non-biased & fair admins/mods. So far from what I've read you meet all the expectations.