• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sumorage's Application

Sumorage

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Sumorage
  2. Location & Age: Singapore, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): arkt0s
  5. Reason you should be accepted: After speaking to my friend about minecraft he said that this server is the best. He told me the details about it and I checked videos of herocraft on youtube. After watching the videos i thought the server was amazing. I have read the rules of the server and i have some friends that are playing on this server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From word of mouth, when talking to my friend about why i should buy minecraft.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, currently trying to vote for herocraft but having problem because it keeps saying "you may not use a proxy to vote" even though I have created an account. I talked to arkt0s and he said to keep trying.
  8. Additional Info: New to minecraft, built quite a good house with another person but that was on the free, classic multiplayer, people started to grief it so i couldnt take a screen shot.