• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Summer's Death

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
And then the world froze over.

~ The Frozen King has taken over Herocraft, the land is shifted into eternal winter. Crops die, water freezes over, and the people freeze. Frozen Guards roam the land, whoever they strike are cursed with frozen blood. But, there is hope. A band of mighty heroes could take up arms, and find the lair of the Frozen King! They must strike him down, until he rises no more. If this is done, Herocraft would return to normal.

- All of the biomes in the server would temp shift to Tundra, and weather would be on until the event is over.

-The Frozen Guard Mythicmob would spawn, being very strong. If they hit you, they have a good chance of freezing your blood, giving you a permanent slowness(I) debuff that may only be removed by praying at a Heroes Shrine at TD. These foes may drop their armor and weapons.

- The cold weather has driven normal mob spawns away! Rabid wolves now roam the lands in packs, and Skeletons are far more common, though the cold weather has hindered their use of bows. Zombies can still spawn, but they are incredibly slow, yet resist physical damage almost entirely due to their frozen bodies. The Frozen Guard have trained hunting wolves that are always by their side, and are very deadly. (The Frozen Guard's Hunting wolves will drop their pelts on death, these can be exchanged In TD with a villager for some fancy leather armor.)

- The Nether Islands would need a small rework, they have gone from hell to flash frozen in the blink of an eye. The heroes must cross the frozen ocean to arrive at the Frozen King's Castle. (This is a redone version of the nether fortress like thing we have.) There, the heroes must attempt to breach the castle though frontal assault or finding a different route in. After clearing out the castle of Frozen Guards and other unnamed horrors, they would find themselves in front of the King's Throne room, and must battle him using both their brawn and brains. There is a problem though, to get in, one needs a Frozen Key, rarely dropped by the Frozen Guards. Going into the Throne Room uses up the key, so everyone needs to have one. Use of the terrain is necessary to break the King's shield of ice and actually start to deal damage. Upon the kings death, he drops a Token of Ice or two. These may be exchanged with one of the villagers in TD for very sweet loot. The event would last for several days, but could be cut short if the heroes prove to be too much for the King, and accumulate too many Tokens of Ice.

Edit- Back, schoolwork OP. I had to stop before this idea took hold, working on it now.

Last edited:

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3

~ The Frozen King has taken over Herocraft, the land is shifted into eternal winter. Crops die, water freezes over, and the people freeze. Frozen Guards roam the land, whoever they strike are cursed with frozen blood. But, there is hope. A band of mighty heroes could take up arms, and find the lair of the Frozen King! They must strike him down, until he rises no more. If this is done, Herocraft would return to normal.

- All of the biomes in the server would temp shift to Tundra, and weather would be on until the event is over.

-The Frozen Guard Mythicmob would spawn, being very strong. If they hit you, they have a good chance of freezing your blood, giving you a permanent slowness(I) debuff that may only be removed by praying at a Heroes Shrine at TD. These foes may drop their armor and weapons.

- The cold weather has driven normal mob spawns away! Rabid wolves now roam the lands in packs, and Skeletons are far more common, though the cold weather has hindered their use of bows.

Posting, will edit more in later.
Please make this happen.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

- The cold weather has driven normal mob spawns away! Rabid wolves now roam the lands in packs, and Skeletons are far more common, though the cold weather has hindered their use of bows.

Posting, will edit more in later.
Let me know if any Mythic Mobs are needed!
( Also add [Event Suggestion] So people know what this thread is about. Summers End is kinda vauge )

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Let me know if any Mythic Mobs are needed!
( Also add [Event Suggestion] So people know what this thread is about. Summers End is kinda vauge )
I'm gonna go finish my "fallen" class mobs and make some ice themed ones. This's gonna be coooool.
(Pun intended).

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
xD perhaps WOTLK is a bit far, but imagine a similar expansion for us:

This speculation is more for me than for anyone else

An extremely powerful final boss taking anywhere from 20-40 people to kill

A new frozen land (Probably to the north)

Moar dungeons!!1!!!1!

A new warrior class (Yeah maybe not, five is plenty)

New battlegrounds with a reputation gaining system for pvp gear :D

Higher leveled professions

Increased level cap

etc.

Wrath of that cold guy no one really likes who just plays PvE all the time and doesn't have any friends or a life!

WOTCGNORLWJPPATTADHAFOAL expansion!