• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestions of change and add

vdfdoidaum

Wood
I have some suggestions you guys could use.
1- You could change runesmith profession for something usefull like add status to armors and weapons, like damage +1 or armor +1 something like that.
2- You could make something on the nether dimension to make it funnier, i mean there is absolutely nothing to do there at the momment.
3- You could create a dungeon 'under' the sea and create some 'ocean monumments' with guardians so we could get some prismatic shard.
4- You could change 'summon bat' for 'summon rabbit' or something like that, i mean bats ? why farmers would 'farm' bats.
5-You guys could add a MOD, like a weapon mod or anything like that.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I have some suggestions you guys could use.
1- You could change runesmith profession for something usefull like add status to armors and weapons, like damage +1 or armor +1 something like that.
2- You could make something on the nether dimension to make it funnier, i mean there is absolutely nothing to do there at the momment.
3- You could create a dungeon 'under' the sea and create some 'ocean monumments' with guardians so we could get some prismatic shard.
4- You could change 'summon bat' for 'summon rabbit' or something like that, i mean bats ? why farmers would 'farm' bats.
5-You guys could add a MOD, like a weapon mod or anything like that.
4. I like bats :p always pretty fun lol, and for #5 there is a lot a server CAN do if they just put some mods on it. However, that isn't the best course as it limits the community you are giving access to. Herocraft has always been vanilla, with mods just being an option.