• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Suggestion: Reduce lag for tourny

F

Falker57

(not the best at suggestions. You know that, silly)
Since I wrote this on the forums and in game and both were ignored I am going to make a whole thread about it. As we all know, last tourny was fairly laggy. I blame MC code(saw the VM and most of what Kainzo was saying is right.) So why dont we try to reduce the lag as much as possible for the tourny?

If we turn off mob spawning and butcher the mobs for the max of 4 hours(lol) the tourny will be running then we could make it much, much less laggy. We could even get 20/20 tps. Why not try to make the tourny as pleasant as we possibly can atm? If we get 200 players that log on during the tournament. I would bet(guess) at least 130 of those players are there for the tournament whether its watching or participating. There will be in game items and prestige given out at this tournament so we should try to make it as fair as possible.
Heck, we could even halt server intensive activities for the tournament ex. Removing pistons working and water flowing. Not sure how that works, how helpful it is and even if its stable though...