• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stupidrobber007's Application

1. In-Game-Name: Stupidrobber007
2. Location/Age: Canada, July 23rd 1997 (14 Years Old)
3. Previous Bans: Never, I have played on mulitple servers, and have played within the rules throughout.
4. Refferals: SMITZ
5. Why I Should be Accepted: I was recommended this server by my friend SMITZ, as we are good friends in the world of MineCraft (And real life). He stated that the server was very well done and creative. I would like to join him in this server, and have some fun!
6. Additional Info: I am determined to play within the rules, and have never been banned, and I do not plan to get banned. I'm just another player, I don't spam or cause trouble. As I am very quiet and talk when help is required. (When I made my account I accidentally said I was 24 years old, when really I'm 14. When I went to change my age, it said to contact an admin. As I am very new to this forum, I do not know how.)
7. Special Key: {HCS15}

Terribly sorry, I missed 2 other questions:
How did you Hear About This Server: My friend SMITZ and I were talking, just today, and we got on the topic of servers. He then got on to the server he plays on, which happens to be HeroCraft. He gave me all the details about this server, and I think it's very different, and should be a fun server to play on.
Have You Voted for HeroCraft: Yes, I voted just moments ago.
Have you Read the Rules: Yes, I have been through all the rules, through wiki, HeroCraft, and forums. I also agree to play within them. I will not cause trouble within the server.
Sorry, but I do not have any pictures of structures or anything I have made. I am playing on a small Netbook for now, but in a months time, will have a new laptop that will have a great graphics card and 4 'gigs' of RAM.