• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

STgamer's application :O

KiTheif

Wood
  1. In-game name:STgamer
  2. Location & Age:Norther California, 15.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Over the weekend I was told I would be banned for using the safe zone as a shield for pvp, I took the warning and quit abusing the safe line, and let the Iron Forge guards have there way and chase me around and kill me. (Greatest chase ever.)
  1. Referral(s):None.
  2. Reason you should be accepted:Besides acting like a bandit and trying to make people pay a toll before crossing the trade post (roleplaying), I was having alot of fun and started getting alot of my friends to join a group with me to try and become a notorious group of intense beastly fighters. (Organized arena)
  3. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I watched a video of somebody using spells and leveling up and got exited that minecraft could be more that a dig and build.
  4. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have, daily for the coins.
  5. Additional Info:I apologize for my actions in the past, and promise to not abuse any bugs in the server.

KiTheif

Wood
Yes, that's what it said when I tried to log on today.
I was hoping that I received a message explaining the details whether it was permanent or not.. :\

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, well you're supposed to post a ban appeal under the banned section of the forums. Not another app.