• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SteliosZ's Application

SteliosZ

Wood
In game name: SteliosZ
Location and Age: Location, Maine. Age, 16
Previous Bans: No bans, only one jail, the jail was for mining a single random gold block in the middle of nowhere.
Referrals: A player that is also applying at the time of me.
Reason why I should be accepted: Well I've been a moderator on two diffrent server's, I'm a dedicated builder that go's all in on any sized project, I can go over myself with crazy building ideas at times trying to do the impossible and every one dosnt believe I can do it and they stop helping me, it makes me glow when they see the project done and in full splendor, the same one they thought couldnt be possible, that glowing feeling is why i strive to play minecraft. After reading about your server I felt a hint of that, and I thought to myself, "Now this is what ive been waitting for"
How did I hear about herocraft?: Our old server is going underground, so me and the fella's are choose to apply here.
Have I voted for herocraft: Yes, yes I have.
Additional info: Not off of the top of my head, other than I might talk to much, and I am coming from Xtreamcrafting server, and Fantasia Server, both of which are offline for good now unfortuantly.