• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Steep_Gradient Whitelist Application

Minecraft In-game name: Steep_Gradient

Location & Age: Nashville, Tennessee/Age 48

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No bans.

Referral(s): No referrals

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google'd "Minecraft Servers" which led me to this site.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, and I won't until I play and find out first hand how I like it.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

Reason you should be accepted: Sure, I like to build things, but doesn't everyone who plays Minecraft? My best qualities are showing kindness to newbies, good chat humor, respect of others, venturing out into the wild unknown to see what there is to see. Setting up little outposts as I go, maybe a rail. How big is your world? Endless, I hope...
I played in HCSMP which is vicious. Every person I tried to say "Hi" to swung a sword at me. I lasted 2.5 days. When you die on that server you're banned until the end of the month. (oh yea, I supposed I have been banned, but not because of unruly behavior.) I went around asking people if they want to be allies, and felt like Casper the friendly ghost. I'm just NOT into PK'ing or griefing people's homes.
I'd post screenshots of the "Chateau" I built for my friend, but it's on a multiplayer server which isn't up at the moment. But I did add a few of a humble home I built, nothing too fancy.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS14} I don't get what this is for. It can't be unique, since someone with the name "sucka_4_dymunz" would also be "{HCS14}"

Additional Info: I've found that a cow's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have wheat :p
2012-07-11_20.37.38.png2012-07-11_20.38.04.png2012-07-11_20.38.49.png

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check you inbox for server details.

And the Special Key is just to ensure that people have read the rules.