• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Steelilayer's Appeal

IGN: Steelilayers
Banned by: @Danda
Time of ban: 29.5.2017 07:21
Reason for ban: Illegal Client mods ( teleport hack) , that what it says when i try to login..
Your story:i just joined an new town , academy something. i started building my house , came to storage, took some supplys , got out from storage , then i got banned after i walked a bit

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Steelilayers
Banned by: @Danda
Time of ban: 29.5.2017 07:21
Reason for ban: Illegal Client mods ( teleport hack) , that what it says when i try to login..
Your story:i just joined an new town , academy something. i started building my house , came to storage, took some supplys , got out from storage , then i got banned after i walked a bit
There are multiple witnesses (myself included) that saw you warping through walls, I have logs of you being inside a sealed room and accessing chests without ever opening the door.

You were changing levels of the town in a fraction of a second or being near the stairs.

There are multiple witnesses (myself included) that saw you warping through walls, I have logs of you being inside a sealed room and accessing chests without ever opening the door.

You were changing levels of the town in a fraction of a second or being near the stairs.
i dident "warped through walls " , and there was no doors there , the town have no doors , i dont know why ur make some stuff up , i dont use or used clients, u dont even have an evidance , axcept saying " u saw me "

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
i dident "warped through walls " , and there was no doors there , the town have no doors , i dont know why ur make some stuff up , i dont use or used clients, u dont even have an evidance , axcept saying " u saw me "
Just because I haven't posted my evidence in this thread doesn't mean I don't have any. Here is a screenshot of a room with a door that you were inside and miraculously opened chests inside of the room without ever having opened the door.

It our policy on this server that we do not ban users without evidence.
(the screenshots in this thread have been edited to hide the co-ordinates at request of the town however the originals are available in the warnings subforum for staff to see)

Attachments

• Steelilayer_chest_censored.jpg
    Steelilayer_chest_censored.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Steelilayer_door_censored.jpg
    Steelilayer_door_censored.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 20