• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Steamed's *NEW* Guide App

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Steamed
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since december I think
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would make a good guide because I know the ropes of the server and have spend many hours on the server. I check the applications often so I could help out the proctors if they were being lazy/arent online. I also think I would be a good guide because I already have gotten in the habit of answering new player's questions in /ch h. It also seems like there is an abundance of proctors right now, I hardly find any applications that havent been responded to. This makes it hard to do my current job, but also makes me feel like there is need for promotions (I know they just happened). The reason I feel like I should be promoted is because at this point I think I am the most active long time proctor. In my opinion, my strength is in my nitpickyness (which isnt a word :)), the reason my list of whitelisted users isnt pages long is because I believe in quality over quantity. I take pride in my work and generally would feel bad if someone I whitelisted caused a server problem. Because of my fear of failure, I make sure to do extensive checks on each user and I never mindlessly whitelist just to seem active. Finally, I think I would be a good guide because:
    I announced in game that I'll be promoting Proctors/Guides tonight/tomorrow. You'll make it as a Guide, I just need to get the list together and post my command books soon.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Although there are times when real life things come in the way of Herocraft I will always come back for more as long as there is a server.