• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Statues for "Fallen [;ayerz"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
stop makeing me feel uncomfer table
I don't know how you can feel like a table.

EDIT: On topic, I think this is a kind of selfish idea if you were to put specifics into it. It would be cooler to just have a normal stature somewhere in the wilderness that's regioned just called "Statue of the Fallen"

Makes more sense than a dedicated statue for a couple of players. If you want to have this idea, it's better to make it yourself.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I did actually intend a statue dedicated to @Leeness in my town in the RoV plans, though I guess it won't happen.

I promised him one in Spire but it never happened.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
@Shadownub quit again this map?
@Plob5

..lol.

Quit perm. I've lost most of my interest in MC and HC, and I just don't have time anymore. I hate saying it because I wanted to end on a good note with all of the planning for Mineris this map, and I still have so many ideas I want to see happen, but I just don't enjoy making it happen anymore and the town needs and deserves leaders who are motivated.

I'm still proud of Spire, the Fire Creepers and the Fatherrealm - they remain as some of my fondest memories in my internet life. I'll miss everything and everyone here. But this isn't my retirement post so I should cease rambling.

There won't be a comeback this time, Dils.

Status
Not open for further replies.