• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion stamina costs (bard)

draconis99

Holy
Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I find the stamina costs on bard to be rather difficult to handle with their current abilities. The role of a bard, in my opinion, was to grant buffs to the entire party and to provide low amounts of healing. While in an MA however, I found that I could keep wisdom up constantly and chakra a few times every round, or pick another ability at the cost of one of the former. I would suggest making chakra and wisdom only cost mana. I don't see why they would cost stamina as neither are stamina using abilities or buff stamina in any way. And while I understand that "the stamina cost regenerates before the ability is ready to use again" (~Kainzo), the sheer ability to work it into the fray of other abilities that cost stamina is horrid. Chakra is a healing spell and wisdom is a mana buff. I believe both should cost mana and only mana so that the other abilities can be used as well. What use is my mana bar when all of my abilities are waiting on stamina instead?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I find the stamina costs on bard to be rather difficult to handle with their current abilities. The role of a bard, in my opinion, was to grant buffs to the entire party and to provide low amounts of healing. While in an MA however, I found that I could keep wisdom up constantly and chakra a few times every round, or pick another ability at the cost of one of the former. I would suggest making chakra and wisdom only cost mana. I don't see why they would cost stamina as neither are stamina using abilities or buff stamina in any way. And while I understand that "the stamina cost regenerates before the ability is ready to use again" (~Kainzo), the sheer ability to work it into the fray of other abilities that cost stamina is horrid. Chakra is a healing spell and wisdom is a mana buff. I believe both should cost mana and only mana so that the other abilities can be used as well. What use is my mana bar when all of my abilities are waiting on stamina instead?
Yeah that may be a good idea