• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Staff Position: Banker - Suggestion

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay so, I have been sitting in the DHX here and there bored because nobody needs the DHX. I also see other Bankers like myself sit in the DHX doing nothing. This made me think about how we could maybe bring more demand to using the DHX. I am suggestion that Mayor/SiC of towns cannot be Bankers for the DHX. I only suggest this because it would increase use of the DHX possibly and give us Bankers more of a job to do instead of sitting around waiting for a long time for someone to come online who needs the DHX. Thanks for reading. :)

@Galaxial @Lastivity @Kainzo @Xanipher

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I honestly want to do away with DHX banking and move to a profession style banker so they can transmute coins (or emeralds) into coins...

I honestly want to do away with DHX banking and move to a profession style banker so they can TRANSMUTE COINS (or emeralds) INTO COINS...
Kainzo, with all due respect...you do know you just said you wanted a profession that can transmute coins into coins...

A

alexhoff1

How about for bankers they get a new job? Something like they go around and buy gold... that would give them something to do :3

if not, why not just make bankers more in-demand? (though kainzo said they wanted to do away with that position)