• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Staff brutality and banned.

lilboisean

Dirt
IGN:Mikey123
Banned by?:(ii_magical_i)i think.
Time of ban:6/5/11 8:00 AM
Reason for ban:Griefing
Your story:I was chillin and ma place workin on the house and my friends in the other room said "Sean this guys tryin to talk to you," and me being the second day ive played have no idea what is going on and so i start to lag and them suddenly i appear in this glass box. This full black character appears in front of me and im tryin to break the glass and leave but he says you not going anywhere until you talk and i say "Nigga you best lemme outta this bitch" so he says "then fight." and im thinkin what is this kid talkin bout and so i lag again appear in mid air and fall to ma death. I'm sorry for tha inconvieniece but i do not think any of your staffs actions were neccesary and so i would like to be unbanned plzzz. I have neva played and games like this and i kno wat i was doin wrong cause i kept breaking lilwill's Windows because he tore down ma house but i thought it was fine because we are in tha same house so i am sorry and i will keep ma hands to ma self if you unbann me. Thanks you. P.S sorry for tha vulgar language.