• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Spider eyes to Slimeballs

I was thinking the Necromancer skill Poisons mat need to be changed from spider eyes, sure it makes a whole lot of sense and its something different than any other mat, but its too different. I've never found anyone thats selling spider eyes, they are very hard and rare to come by making Poison a rarely used skill, I feel like something more common like slimeballs would make a better choice, they still fit the poison criteria that spider eyes fall into, but are much easier gathered and can also be bought from shops and people thus making Necro's able to make use of this cool skill.

tl;dr Poisons mats spider eyes are rare and hard to come by, slimeballs would be a good replacement.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
You should be able to gather plenty of spider eyes while leveling. If you run out, post a "want to buy" (WTB) thread in the trade forum. Many, many non-necros would be willing to sell to you, I'm sure, since we have no use for them.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Well. Get a looting wood sword, u are a necro, u can use wood sword to cast skills, just kill the spider using ur wood sword via skills, then u can almost obtain a spider eye from each spider u come across, looting 3 wood sword costs 30c only.