• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Specific Mining World

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
First off let me say I am aware of Warshard and Forgelight. However both of this are pretty heavily mined out. I think to reduce the amount of mining in these worlds and Bastion a mining oriented world should be created. The mechanics behind this are simple. It's a blank world, purely for mining. However, every few days or one week or so, the entire world gets wiped and replaced with a new one. This would create much more vanilla style mining without having to worry that everything will be already mined out. In Warshard and Forgelight it's impossible to go mining without encountering another previous mine, so I think have a re-settable map would reduce the problems.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Many people have wanted this. But there is one problem with it.
When people go to mine the world lets say they mine for a week,few days, or however long till the world restarts.
There would be a lot more minerals on the market dropping the prices of diamond, iron, and emeralds even more than it already is.