• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Speccing into an already mastered spec is bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried speccing from a geomancer into a paladin because I had already mastered warrior but it said i needed to master warrior so I tried speccing into warrior to see if I would be level 30 and it brought me back to level 1 warrior

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I dont see a reason for this, you've never had Paladin on your list - let me try and see if this was different on previous logs.

Your stats from today.
experience:
Wizard: 126010.0
WARRIOR: 13242.41
Farmer: 14130.01
LOSTSOUL: 0.0
CRAFTER: 34151.0
CASTER: 34151.0
Geomancer: 126010.0

Your stats from 02/23;
experience:
Wizard: 126010.0
WARRIOR: 0.0
Farmer: 14052.0
LOSTSOUL: 0.0
CRAFTER: 34151.0
CASTER: 34151.0
Geomancer: 102996.1
Samurai: 0.0

I dont understand how I lost my Warrior and Samurai exp, I never mastered Samurai but I know I mastered Warrior when I first came on. If i didnt Samurai wouldn't even be coming up on the stats and I wouldn't have the Warrior title. Is there anything you can do or should I just continue to level warrior?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I dont understand how I lost my Warrior and Samurai exp, I never mastered Samurai but I know I mastered Warrior when I first came on. If i didnt Samurai wouldn't even be coming up on the stats and I wouldn't have the Warrior title. Is there anything you can do or should I just continue to level warrior?
Did you use /hero reset when re-specing?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sounds like someone may have been punished for exploiting or mob grinding afk. Is the most likely case.

Status
Not open for further replies.