• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

spawncrazymonkeys ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: spawncrazymonkey
Banned by: @(name) hilltim1
Time of ban:1 day
Reason for ban: disrespecting staff
Your story: had two people breaking into the mountain that our town is in i whispered them several times that what they were doing was illegal but they kept doing it so i made a pe hilltim1 came over there and said they werent doing anything wrong i had to remind him that breaking or destroying withing 100 blocks of a town without the approval of the mayor was illegal so he asked them to leave i said are they going to fix the holes in the wall he said they dont have to if they get a warning i said so there going to just get a warning after i told them that i t was illegal several times he said there go thats what you want and i said i want them baned or the holes fixed and he said i dont care what you want
2s83cbc.jpg
[/IMG]
http://i58.tinypic.com/2s83cbc.jpg

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: spawncrazymonkey
Banned by: @(name) hilltim1
Time of ban:1 day
Reason for ban: disrespecting staff
Your story: had two people breaking into the mountain that our town is in i whispered them several times that what they were doing was illegal but they kept doing it so i made a pe hilltim1 came over there and said they werent doing anything wrong i had to remind him that breaking or destroying withing 100 blocks of a town without the approval of the mayor was illegal so he asked them to leave i said are they going to fix the holes in the wall he said they dont have to if they get a warning i said so there going to just get a warning after i told them that i t was illegal several times he said there go thats what you want and i said i want them baned or the holes fixed and he said i dont care what you want
2s83cbc.jpg
[/IMG]
http://i58.tinypic.com/2s83cbc.jpg

Let's be clear about a few things. First, I don't need you to educate or remind me on any of the rules. Second, players do not choose what level of punishment is dealt when they open a PE. Refer to Hc.to/Rules under Enforcement for typical punishment steps. The players were warned to stop and could not find the holes to fix their grief. You warning a player is not any form of official warning, I do that. I asked you to stop PM'ing me and you told me to "Do something useful". See you in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.