• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug Spawn Camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello,

So today i got spawn camped in spawn not like at slimes but litteraly in spawn at the top.
So Irishman, 911FashionPolice, Ritz, Whitayy and some other people about a party of 5. They killed me so many times i couldnt have type or tp away.
I lost 2 Level i went from level 34 - level 32. PvP doesnt lose levels yeah but Ritz has fire aspect on his Blaze Rod. And that glitches it.
I got killed about uhm lets say 20 times. I laughed so hard at that moment. I remember Kainzo saying "We want to remove the cancer it's not needed" But i don't know if you realize this but your staff team is cancer them selfs. Irishman just kills me 20 times in spawn doesnt even let me move nor type. And then he says GrandMaster needs nerf. He has a DarkMaster on his side and he is saying nothing about Darkmaster he is so 100% bullshit. So i would like you to remove PvP on top of spawn. Because everytime i joined in i got insta killed. Couldnt get my Items and Grandmaster is so fucking shit compared to Darkmaster it's unbelieveable.
I want those levels back for sure! I swear im like on the edge of quitting this server it's way to freaking toxic. They also got my stuff because i couldnt even move. I'm not happy what is Happening right now how can you allow spam camping that is 100% bullshit i dont know if this is a bug or is intended but remove that. Im so freaking pissed right now. And i dont understand why nerf GrandMaster start thinking about DarkMaster first lol. Grandmaster has only 3 heals. Call Of Order has like a 3 block range. And heals in total about 2 - 4 hearts.

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

@Kainzo @TimForReal @WitchOnaRampage

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Hello,

So today i got spawn camped in spawn not like at slimes but litteraly in spawn at the top.
So Irishman, 911FashionPolice, Ritz, Whitayy and some other people about a party of 5. They killed me so many times i couldnt have type or tp away.
I lost 2 Level i went from level 34 - level 32. PvP doesnt lose levels yeah but Ritz has fire aspect on his Blaze Rod. And that glitches it.
I got killed about uhm lets say 20 times. I laughed so hard at that moment. I remember Kainzo saying "We want to remove the cancer it's not needed" But i don't know if you realize this but your staff team is cancer them selfs. Irishman just kills me 20 times in spawn doesnt even let me move nor type. And then he says GrandMaster needs nerf. He has a DarkMaster on his side and he is saying nothing about Darkmaster he is so 100% bullshit. So i would like you to remove PvP on top of spawn. Because everytime i joined in i got insta killed. Couldnt get my Items and Grandmaster is so fucking shit compared to Darkmaster it's unbelieveable.
I want those levels back for sure! I swear im like on the edge of quitting this server it's way to freaking toxic. They also got my stuff because i couldnt even move. I'm not happy what is Happening right now how can you allow spam camping that is 100% bullshit i dont know if this is a bug or is intended but remove that. Im so freaking pissed right now. And i dont understand why nerf GrandMaster start thinking about DarkMaster first lol. Grandmaster has only 3 heals. Call Of Order has like a 3 block range. And heals in total about 2 - 4 hearts.

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

@Kainzo @TimForReal @WitchOnaRampage
Alright lets clear this up. I was in the party that killed you when it was world pvp and a 6v6 or so in the wild. I came back to spawn and killed you 100+ blocks away from the spawnpoint. I wasn't in the group that killed you over and over again. The only time I killed you near the spawnpoint it was a 1v1 last night and i killed you maybe 4 times. I also said I wanted to nerf grandmaster because of exactly what you said - call of order heals for about 2-4 hearts, and its only on a 8 second cd, which I want to adjust. I also think darkmaster needs some tweaking, so stop trying to say I'm not nerfing darkmaster because i had one in my party at one occasion.

As lord said above there was a change that will go through at the next restart.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I haven't PvPed you at all, actually pvped with you, and I also think that the class needs a nerf. Used properly CallOfOrder can just negate any damage dealt. If you didn't noticed doing the fight we had with Irish, everyone was pretty much dead when we won the first time, and you were at full hp. Disciple's equivalent skill has a 20 sec + CD and does the something. 8 seconds is far too short.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
I haven't PvPed you at all, actually pvped with you, and I also think that the class needs a nerf. Used properly CallOfOrder can just negate any damage dealt. If you didn't noticed doing the fight we had with Irish, everyone was pretty much dead when we won the first time, and you were at full hp. Disciple's equivalent skill has a 20 sec + CD and does the something. 8 seconds is far too short.

I got down to half a heart so i time leaped and then healed my self out of battle i ran away for about 20 seconds if you didnt noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.