• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sorgath3's Application

Sorgath3

Stone
In-game name: Sorgath3

Location & Age: USA, 17

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I follow the rules, Never been banned.

Referral(s): Minestatus.net

Reason you should be accepted: I love the game and im hear to enjoy it with more people, i'm a polite person and i have read the rules and went over the wiki on the website and i love towns and i think it will be fun playing with classes in the game also, i plan on joining a town and being an active player on Herocraft because i have plenty of time to play the game, because all i have played on before was small private servers with my friends.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, twice.

Additional Info: I play many other online games, for xbox i played all of the Call of duty games(CoD 4, World at war, Modernwarfare 2, and black ops) along with Halo 3, i enjoy playing online with other players most of all but i've recently become addicted to minecraft and this server seems like there having alot of fun and id like to get in on the fun. I have read the rules and feel i am ready to join the server!:) I feel that i am an enjoyable and helpful person and i will also be helpfull to the herocraft community and the town i reside in.

Thanks for your time- Sorgath3​