• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Sooper Spooper Bard Idea

Hows this sound?

• Total voters

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
I've been playing bard for a day now(Level 60), but from what I've heard it isn't exactly a 'liked' class, I'm not sure if anyone can win a battle with it either, I haven't tried to pvp with bard yet, but here are some suggestions with mana and such
Lower WarSongs mana cost to somewhere near 50 or change it to stamina costs
Make melodic binding moreso an skill like dreadaura, where you can maintain it for a longer time and have it do like 50-60 damage per pulse instead of 35
Accelerando is fine, it's good as is
Why does manasong cost mana if it regens mana?
Make the disc deal about 50-60 damage maybe?
I feel like the songs shouldn't use as much mana, but more stamina instead, because this isn't really runeblade, so it shouldn't be a magic rogue.

Last edited:

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Bump/Edit: I fought against a couple people, bard is actually a decent class, so really just melodicbindings and melee damage could use adjustment.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Bump/Edit: I fought against a couple people, bard is actually a decent class, so really just melodicbindings and melee damage could use adjustment.
Melee: just war song and envenom. Warsong boosts melee, and envenom adds magic damage.

Melodic binding would be ok if it slowed like it used to. Now the skill feels worthless as people can easily escape its meager damage and range.

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Melee: just war song and envenom. Warsong boosts melee, and envenom adds magic damage.

Melodic binding would be ok if it slowed like it used to. Now the skill feels worthless as people can easily escape its meager damage and range.
It says melodicbinding slows?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
It says melodicbinding slows?
It used to. The slow made the skill feel worth it. You applied a slow rebuff to people in range and could either use void song or bellow or have team mates attack. It was more about the utility than the damage output.

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
It used to. The slow made the skill feel worth it. You applied a slow rebuff to people in range and could either use void song or bellow or have team mates attack. It was more about the utility than the damage output.
I used melod on a teammate and it slowed

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I used melod on a teammate and it slowed
Odd. Unless it was recently fixed somehow it stopped slowing whenever I used it. At least on mobs. It might not give slowness, it might just slow them down. Not sure.

If Melod is working with the slow than I think bard is fine.