• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Some Old Classic HC Videos

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
The server's nothing like it was, that's why. It's not necessarily bad that it changed, it just means people who once enjoyed it may not anymore.
Not to mention a lot of us have grown older and wouldn't have the time or maybe even the desire to play anymore. I for one, would probably be willing to waste some life on it again.
lets dew it.
The question is how, only thing I could think of is trying to get the server as close to how it was mid Bastion but with a new map and some upgraded mechanics. Do a really nice promo video before it comes out, redo the wiki, then do a really nice informative bulk mailing list send out and whatever other means HC has of communicating with previous players. It would have to prove for itself that it really had some time, money, and hard effort put into it. But EVEN then would that really work?

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not to mention a lot of us have grown older and wouldn't have the time or maybe even the desire to play anymore. I for one, would probably be willing to waste some life on it again.

The question is how, only thing I could think of is trying to get the server as close to how it was mid Bastion but with a new map and some upgraded mechanics. Do a really nice promo video before it comes out, redo the wiki, then do a really nice informative bulk mailing list send out and whatever other means HC has of communicating with previous players. It would have to prove for itself that it really had some time, money, and hard effort put into it. But EVEN then would that really work?

We already have a "Reborn" effort in place.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff

Already on it son.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
I'd like to come back if:

- There was a map reset
- PVP enabled everywhere but in the spawn area and a small area in each town where you could afk I guess. 10x10 area maybe.
- I'd prefer if there was only one map and not PvE and PvP maps but if two maps then I wouldn't want items to be shareable across maps. Items obtained in pvp can only be used and kept in the PvP map and same goes for the PvE map. Also maybe you should get more experience lvling in the PvP map.