• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Some kind of auto-butcher

brancher

Obsidian
Pretty much what the title states.

The way things are now mobs will clog up on chunks that no one is using, and just not die. They can't die in day time if no one is in range of them solely because thats the way minecraft is coded.

I know that we aren't intended to master in a week and that leveling is supposed to be somewhat tedious; but lets be honest, not having mobs to kill isn't difficult.. it's boring.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
There are moments when there are mobs everywhere, and then there's moments when mobs aren't spawning at all for 2-3 hours.

Also brancher, there is a hourly butcher(I belive), but it doesn't always help.

brancher

Obsidian
Then it should probably be looked at, because it doesn't seem to be helping all that much. Not to mention that having to wait an hour to get a bar of experience will get to be a big deterrent for newer players.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I thought butcher wasn't working as tons of MOBs are still spawning underground? I don't know about you, but i've found many mined out caves without torches. I think people, this map, started to use that ''full lighting'' thingy to make dark areas fully lit up. And no, i'm not talking about brightness settings.