• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Some AO (Arenas) suggestions.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Here is a list of suggestions I came up with for the AO plugin we have just some bullets of stuff that would be awesome if added.

• After a team arena have it automatically execute /party leave to avoid huge teams against 2 players (If you leave party and your arena party ques you will get dragged in with them and the /arena leave is bugged when this happens.
  • A que that matches you up 1v1's randomly kinda like skirmish but with ELO ranks
  • Leaderboards for /arena join maybe /arena rank 2v2 and it shows the top teams etc.
  • /col Duel with a variety of maps like in arena the arena at the moment has advantages for some classes and weaker for the others.
  • Possibly a 5v5 que <3
Secondly a while ago before the plugin was put in I heard about maybe having prefix titles for ELO I was thinking if a 2v2 que or a random 1v1 que gets put in have the title prizes for them in there but have it disabled in COL duel and the random /arena join atm because you get put up with random players. Here is a list of titles I had in mind for rankings.

- [Squire] Unlock at 1400 ELO in eligible arena ques team or solo

- [Duelist] Unlock at 1500 ELO in eligible arena ques team or solo

- [Gladiator] Unlock at 1600 ELO in eligible arena ques team or solo

- [Sentinel] Unlock at 1700 ELO in eligible arena ques team or solo

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe some specific titles?

- [Barbarian] Unlock at 1700 in 1v1 ques

- Etc Etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------
That being said these are thoughts of titles and are obviously going to be subject to change if ELO prizes ever do get added in. Feel free to debate but don't hate <3.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I was thinking of organizing a tournament of Arena battles, but I realized I did not have the authority nor the prize/incentive to pull it off, still it would be nice to try.

I like the suggestions to /party leave automatically and the addition of at least 2 varieties of /col duel.

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
I like these suggestions! At the very least an auto /party leave after arena would be a great/quick fix. I feel like a decent amount of people don't know that you have to /party leave after every arena or it keeps you in the same party and also /arena leave command doesn't work if you are in a party generally. This also happens in BGs, I've noticed where it puts you in a party randomly and you need to /party leave then /bg leave to leave queue. This isn't in dire need of getting fixed but would make the system a bit smoother imo.